Hire Our Facilities
Our Athletics Track is open throughout all seasons for casual use or for hire by individuals, clubs, schools & colleges or groups for training and competition.
The facility is also ideal to hire for events such as exhibitions, galas and fund raising days.
The Athletics Track is widely used for hosting sports days, PE lessons, GCSE assessments and much more. There are numerous options for both junior and senior schools wishing to bring their students down for regular or one-off use of the facility.
What’s at the Venue?
- We have a 6-lane floodlit track (7-lane home straight) and all throwing and jumping disciplines. Additionally there is a 650m shale/cinder track (also floodlit).
- Equipment is available for all age groups from senior level to junior foam hammers, shot putts, javelins and mini hurdles.
- Male and female changing rooms with toilets and showers (one disabled toilet)
- First aid room and kit plus defibrillator
- Clubhouse with chairs and tables and small kitchen
- There is ample parking other than 8am – 4pm weekdays during school terms
- A member of our ground staff is on duty 12.00 until 3.30pm weekdays
- Other times subject to arrangement by e-mail (see below)
One-off session: £40 for first hour then £30 per hour
- 5-10 sessions: £30 per hour
- 11-20 sessions: £25 per hour
- 21 or more sessions: £20 per hour
Use of floodlights: Additional £5 per hour
How to book
Please e-mail Judi Morley, Track Administrator at email@example.com stating dates and times required and nature of booking. If you have any questions relating to hiring our facilities please telephone 07947 184 181.